Sunday, March 1, 2009

Driving home alone~ lonely wishes...

lolz.... it is honestly really boring and lonely driving alone back home yesterday...
especially in a rainy nite~
I made alot of thoughts in car...the same thought all over again.. while listening to MyFm;
my fav singer: leehom's "心跳"

Sigh...
if and only if... in order to live in this world/society( we dont have to become someone whu can earm money) sigh... or to be staright forward, if my parents dont espect so much from me...
I wish... i hope...
that i could sing the entire of my life... become a singer, composer... composing and singing love songs... doin things i like... i wished* its just a dream anyway...


since I was a small kid, I wanted to learn music... wanted to attend singing classes...
I was nt encouraged nor allowed to...
indeed, I was instructed and keep on reminded to study hard, get good results, enter well known university, score degrees and masters, and finally get a wealthy job...
I Cant Blame both my parents... i am the elder son... family's future life burden is definitely on me... hence, I have been making myself thinking optismistically... I make singing as my hobby... my soul... but not a job to be... nor my future...


Singing, means alot to me...
I watched and learnt...
I take and give...
I listen and change...
I Sing... in my own way...


i always think wad others are nt... and thats why, my ex-gf and frens around me always call me abnormal, mysterious, weird enuff to be an alien....mars-ian(火星人)




one life, a single lifetime... the only live of everyone of us have once in a lifetime...
i only wan to complete my only wish in this lifetime... to be someone i have been wishing to be...
but i cant let my dad and mom down... shouldnt..
vice versa, studies means lot to me as well, i understand... the only fact in tis world which nobody can ever change is.."only the most successful man will have the right to talk"...
I love money as well, lolz, money is everything wad... to some of us lar...
I have seen enuff wad money can cause throughout my life... no money no life.. no money no happy... no money.... etc etc... dang~!





Thank you,
my ex-gf,
my respectful TT nite senior, chung sing, michael
my boyband members, Prinz
nt forgetting... encore boyband Soul'Lez~
the moment we had, the song we sang... the passion... the soul i felt throughout..
chung sing,
thx for giving me those singing performances experiences...
my ex-gf,
thx for teaching me techniques, 台风 and 咬字
u are a great singer~! hope u can crown in the coming ASTRO SINGING COMPETITION!
good luck!
my Prinz boyband buddies,
it was my first experience singing in group...
to be honest, i enjoyed alot.. i improved alot in harmonizing...
Boriz!! i will learn beat box and show it to u someday! ^^''
Randy~ u are a very passionate singer... sorry, cant join u and boriz for the EP production...
Knife, good luck to u... seen lots from u... haha.. enuff for daily entertainment~ lolz



last but not least, to my encore comp boyband- Soul'Lez!

i was not a good leader... sorry..
we did well, trust me... we had the best teamwork together.. we sang well...
nic and nimal, i wll definitely miss you guys... ^^''







-end-






No comments: