Monday, March 16, 2009

"how's ur A level so far?"

once again..
my grandparents asked bout my studies...@.@??

..... few sec silent.....
coz i din noe wad to tell them...
mid course is coming so so fast... just one more week to go...
then AS exam... @.@!!

wanted to tell them honestly...
"i am too lazy to touch a book... I am dying coz of maths~~!!"
"i dun noe how and when to start study~"
"i went to CC alots..."
however, i told them.... i lied...
"its all fine, no worries~^^"
swt....

at the same time... my dad asked the same question again... on the way home from grandpa hse.
my mom? she din ask, coz she always knew that my INTEREST isnt totally into science studies.... she knows more than them....
what to do? again... i am the eldest, my dad said that...
"u gonna take good care of ur siblings in the future, u noe??!"
"i definitely gonna take care them... but... must i be someone u espect me to become????! sigh..."

wondering... wad are my fellow classmates doin nw? all must be busy preparing and studying...buried under books-mountains...
see u all study so hard only make myself more stress... duh!!
arghh...... sienz o.... i am fighting for my will against the "fate"!!!!

ambition vs fate
I WANT TO CHOOSE NOT TO LOSE ON FATE THAT LIES ON ME~
BUT I CANT... JUST SIMPLY CANT...
ITS A NO-GO..

No comments: