Monday, March 9, 2009

Promise...


AS trial... 30th march,
My besties Chinese gathering biggest ever event.... 28th march, i am goin to sing that day, in front of... 1500 people... probably..


Headache and confused nw...
I dun noe, i not sure whether I would handle such event when trial is just two days after... I dun noe whether i can manage my studies either... mess up.. almost...


however,
I must not reject my frens...I WILL Not~
I am part of the organization comittee... they fail, i fail too...
I will sing that day... no matter wad.. cause i promised them~


A little confession...
guys(fellow ss family members), I know I am getting apart day by day...
my life is almost mess up here...
sometimes, I would recall back of wad crazy stuffs and all the camping events we had done b4...
I miss the moment... I miss campfire..... I miss camping.... I miss u guys...
sorry... i will try my best to catch up the pace...



No comments: