Friday, March 27, 2009

well... no pain no gain~

ok!~
no more memories, no more recalling~
no more sleeping till backache... this often happens to me when time passes 1pm or 2~
no more her and hers... she and her she.. wadever~ lesbian is legal and worldwide well-regconised de mar.... i noe~ but i dun like it lar... dun argue this with me.
just exam, sigh.... next week will be the mid course as well as the AS exam trial!



one more thing... er...
juz read thru someone's blog...
maybe i am thinking too much... or maybe i have sixth sense?
haha...
better nt stating wads exactly in my thoughts here, lolz~ coz she might be reading this post sooner or later~ boo~!
a girl that caught my attention
admire her but not close with her~
used to be competitor some more, lolz~
anyway...
I DUN NOE WAD AM I TRYING TO DELIVER HERE~ HAHA~ "DRIVING MIDNIGHT" TOO OFTEN... BUT IT ANIT CRAPS LAR... I MEAN THIS DELIVERY MSGEY THINGY...LOLZ~

exam really torturing me nw...
no pain no gain
no pain no gain
again, no pain no gain....
the excuse i am using nw to get my heads down studying

current health condition:
-slept less than 5 hours a day... i mean it... aday=24 hours
-drink less....but bath alot, to make myself awake all the time even in midnight.. juz hope my kidney doesnt get ill lar....
-pimples getting more i think... my eyebags are heavy.. cant see clearly, lolz..

anyhow...
NO PAIN NO GAIN...
HOPEFULLY....

No comments: