Sunday, April 12, 2009

Home "Sweet" Home

Sat nite
- finally back to my home after almost a month... ntg changes.. just like old days..
- only tht, my parents' relationship has become more complicated..
- i was informed tht my dad hasnt back home for already 3 days.. he said he went to genting...

u may wonder, wad my mom's thinking nw. right?
- she is cool... really super duper cool... she did not complain.. did not spam calling dad n urge him home... she remains very calm.. like everythings is under her control...
or maybe i shuld say... alr out of control.. thrfore both of u do not control anymore?

few months b4.. u were arguing n wanted to divorce... wad nw?
cold war????! not goin to talk to each other???
good... really good... everything screwed up just like tht!!!
sometimes....
i really hate to come back home...
bro n sis... gaming lar... sms-ing boyfren... wad else???
nobody bothers tht i am at home...
few more hours later, i will be heading back to condo...
u all zap shang lar... I've seen enuff of these...
hope mom wont drop tears anymore only...
u betta dun make her cry i tell u...
Argues...
Screw up...
more and more argues.....
then screw
ur whole
family upside
down@!!
sometimes... whenever i think bout my family... wad's still remains?
sweet memories? didn't last long.. not even long enuff for me to recall back..
wad's left... is all these craps.. bunch of craps... no talking.. no close bonds.. no caring...
....... i used to have everything... wad's left nw?!!!
I hate everything...
hate everything that happening on me....

arghh.. feel like.... swt.... @#%%@#!!
had enuff of tears....
i live my own life... juz like orphan... only difference.. i have two younger twin bro n one sis...
u two... go complete wad's undone!!
divorce... go on! i wont choose either one of u!

2 comments:

EloveMe said...

Cheer up=)
it was kinda sad post but anyway,cheer up k?=)

Alvin _gan said...

tq elaine....