Tuesday, April 7, 2009

mal-gastric n sudden high blood pressure

well...
me and liang ponteng skol today... accidentally.... no liar a ms cally...

very honestly...
i packed my bag... packed everyeverything b4 i went to bed...
swt...
things always happen to against me....
pity sze howe...
the trial week.. i guess he must had tortured alots... din sleep well nor eat enough...
bro... u cant be like that lar...
by the time u manage to become a doctor... but u have weak body condition... pathetic right???
told u to eat lar....
diet = do more sports..... nt taking less meal...

we took care of him till very late nite i tink...
looking at him suffered the whole nite made me recalled of my own gastric that happened quite often last time...

i used to suffer severe gastric pain very often....
throw up... shiverring.... dizzy.... vomit again... then unable to excrete for the whole night....
he just had his "DEBUT" gastric experience yesterday~
eat more.. till u are full la at least....

zzzzz..... really moody right nw.... i am stuck.... in everthing... lost.... in everywhere!!!!
i dun noe wads my next step....
i dun noe how much more time i have for me to recover the situation....
i am helpless....
getting hopeless....
jobless...
i hate myself nw... i do...

2 comments:

Tze Jun said...

well well....ponteng somemore lah....haha...

EloveMe said...

not good to hate your self..
cheerup=)