Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm back - - temporarily

so long everyone...
AS exam is killing my life... seriously...
killing my free time... my phone(spoil... i bang it whenever i am stress~!! wakaka)... kill my appetide... zzzzz....
fortunately, 4 papers left after all...
well...
not really sure whether i am goin to resit during A2... or choose another "pathway".... sigh... after AS only think bout it.. >.<
ppl around keep telling me not to drop it.. dun drop it... it's silly...
---- i noe.. it is.. indeed.. but wad can i do?? zzzz..... the only thing i could utter nw... blame on...
"I chose the wrong path from very beginning.. lolz"....

exam goes on....
3 more weeks~! ta da~~

i miss camping so much......... camping..... camping.....

besides... hope that... the so called "after-exam wadever trip u call it" could be held without any obstacles.... without any... unwanted "materials" involved in.... ^^
-time for dinner.....
-at cc with "bachelors"... gundam-ing... wakaka


p.s: the world is always unfair one... u shuld understand tht.. maybe u are born to be weaker in certain fields.. or personality problem... so called "face problem"...
well... juz accept the freaking facts lar!
why the hell were u busying backstabing me!! I do not need a paparazzi to report to everyone bout wad happened in my past.. get it???
i could swear if u insist... i never say anything bad bout u.. i am cool with u always....
forgive me for this rude p.s....
i will never voice it out
if i could have the ability to sustain
the way u backstab me... i would never know if they did not
reveal the truth in front of my eyes!
dun make me mad... seriously..

No comments: