Monday, June 29, 2009

ma life's stuck n sucks plus creepy...


dreamt a dream tht i shuld never dream of...
argh....
"die in my own dream.... having relationship with a female ghost spirit... getting creepy dy.... wandering in a flat-surrounding area... like a forever-maze! kept walking... wandering... the dream lasted for about 12+ hours... (i slept in 5 or 6 am... till 7pm the next day... it happened on last sat n sun... )... i dun wanna talk much bout it... really scared myself off... i mean it... it feels real... i can still recall the touch of hers... the windblow... freak out!!! fcuk!!! wad was i dreaming!!!!!!! "..... she was gorgeous... she was... soft and nice to me... we fell in each other deeply.... although i miss her... but, i really hope tht such a dream wont happen to me anymore.... pls...

de next morning... monday morning....
fcuk... to u.. the car thief....
i dun mind hw much it costs me for the side window... u cost me a TRANSFORMER SHOW!!! DAMN U FCUKER thief.. !

No comments: