Sunday, September 20, 2009

back to home -Hari Raya Hols-

first of all... Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friends~

felt bit more relieved to be back home here at cheras... couldnt resist the stress in the area that is so near around the college... always reminds me bout the big day when i drive pass it... =.=

I have been wondering...
wad would actually happens to me on the real day?
how am i goin to surpass the one.month examination??
maybe after all, i shuld not haven taken A Level science.... since i realised tht i am really not so into science subjects... duh!

back to wad happened in last week....
i had been wandering in cc for the whole week.. awesome! lolz...
my sleeping circle is totally interrupted...
slept at 5 or 6 am.... then woke up at 5 or 6 pm..
stuck in chemistry... even in revision... wad the heck!!
lazy in biology... too much to put in my head... !!!
dumb in maths... too complicated to solve!!!
september... october... november... december... end of 2009///
wad will happen when 2010 comes??

sigh... regret for all my behaviors and wad i have done tht really changed my life b4 i come to college... not blaming college... not blaming the obstacles around college... neither outings...
most probably.. i am suitable in this kind of scientifically field... @,@

nvm... take a rest...
think deeply.. held back the responsibility and try.. i really mean try... not to let down those people who have high hopes on me... though i really feeling not comfortable and free in this chapter of my life...


by the way... Olivia Ong from Singapore is a really really really awesome+amazing singer... love her jazz singing!!!

天使脸孔天使的歌声~!!24 years old angel~


No comments: