Monday, September 21, 2009

Human being's emotions are scary. =REGRETFUL=

a moment ago...
I was eating the first meal of my day... at 9pm.. dun get this wrong.. i slept at 1pm.. so?
9-1=8hrs (approximately a normal being sleeping hours)... haha... i had 8 hrs of sleep..
but then... i din sleep for 24 hours.. hows that?
i dont noe how did i got pass it... the only next thing i felt was... headache.. starving like caveman.. in-need-of-professional=massage!!

an hour or two later...
I accidentally buffered a touching polytonic tone... i guess its poly -.^?.. with piano tunes as well..
Then...
i became emotional... i really mean emotional here.. *(in a sudden, i stopped everything i was doin.. mentally as well.. juz sitting thr.. EMO-ING)* my heart WAS like shrinking.. heartbeats slowed down.. but my brain was diligently wondering how this emotion could happen so suddenly... this music... reminds me alot of things.. and thus.. i decided to pour all these into my blog.. hopefully then i could gets better and sleep earlier in the morning later...
i could not sleep like normal ones somehow.. already... i had to strain myself till super-duper-extremely tired.. then only i sleep unconciously..

its not easy typing this post.. this time...
Thought of many things... events ahead... histories behind... personality and lifestyle i had... and the behavior i changed... I did have many aims... but now i do have some aims.. it's getting lesser for no reason.. maybe i juz grown up alot.. lolz... i do... no doubt...

maybe after all... all i need.. is juz a solution.. so that all my silly emotional moments can get pass quicker... i nid to conclude something bout my life... my live ahead...

the moment... now..
temporarily decided....
SINGING... i will take it as one of my favourite hobbies... something i love to do... something i could not control entirely... it isn't like "the thing" that had been given to me to control by myself... and i abandoned it for singing... i will come back to "the thing"... i promise...

i heard from alot of people... advices... encouragements...
but those juz makes me more confused... BUT!
but it does push me towards a clearer vision on myself... its like.. showing a mirror of myself and warn me looking at myself after all... the life misleads..
Hopefully.. I could surpass this....


I am really confused, worried, down, disappointed and

REGRETFUL...



=alvin=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...at times, life must be really tough & hard on ya. Don't give up hope, Alvin...its not possible for u to pursue yr dreams, jz that it takes time for u, tatz all. I believed that with yr passion, it'll be your strength & will to carry on, to drive u through every hardship u had encounter. Be strong & confident in yourself, u will eventually try harder & strive for what you fight for. Who knows, it will take you as far,and beyond than what you could possibly imagine. =)

Alvin _gan said...

thanks alot for the comment..
many ppl said the same things tht u did here...
i guess... its the time that matters... hopefully my passion will ignites till the day i could actually fulfill it...

Anonymous said...

I'm just a passer-by somehow... I knew there wasn't much I could do to help u here...really sorry bout tat~ Its as though I had this feeling, u have something in common that I once experienced before..it surprises me at 1st. But I know that everyone else would want attention from their friends & family...don't want to wander in their thoughts completely, as it only tends to make us emotional & all. Well, best of luck in everything u do, Alvin....its how u make d best out of yr life, which makes it meaningful~ So, take care, alright? Remember, do stand for what u believe is true~ =)

*KoRyU*